Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Photography Training- Adelaide


For many years I have trained people in Photography and also Wedding Photography.
I still train people from time to time in Photography and Wedding Photography.
A lot of my experience and training is already on my Photography  Training Blog but there is really nothing like meeting with your trainer in person and being able to ask questions as you go and practice your techniques under guidance.
If you live in Adelaide and not too far away please contact me for more info.
I can train you 1:1 or in small groups or even as a duo with your partner.

I can be wedding specific or all the other types of photography.

I can train you on digital cameras or film if you are discovering film for the first time.

Here is a link to my training blog.

Email me at geoff.g.thompson@gmail.com

https://geoffthompsonsphotographytraining.blogspot.com/

And also a link to a video about my wedding photography training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqDqIy-bhvo&t=312s




No comments:

Post a Comment