Thursday, October 10, 2019

Gene Pitney 12inch LP Vinyl records for sale.A collection of 5.


Back in the 1960's I was a big Gene Pitney fan.
I saw him perform in concert at Adelaide's Centennial Hall when at the height of his fame.
Also on the bill was Dusty Springfield, Brian Poole and the Tremeloes, and Eden Kane.
You got your money's worth back then.
Not long after that I saw the Beatles perform in the same venue.
I saw Gene Pitney two more times in the nineties in Adelaide also.
He had brilliant stage presence and his voice live was as good as on his records.
He died while on tour overseas.
I have collected much music of the era over the years and am now putting up for sale 5 of his 12" LPs from his catalogue.
I will be advertising this item on on Gumtree also.
These can be collected from Plympton Park.
In all these ads I will notify when they have been sold.
Five albums for $15 for the lot. 








To get a taste of his music if you are not familiar with it here is a youtube link.
This is pretty much the same as the last concert I saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment