Saturday, October 5, 2019

Canon 514 XLs Super 8 MM Movie Camera SOLD

THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

This is a very good condition Super *8mm film movie camera. I have had it for some time but never actually used it.I do not have the microphone that originally came with it but you can buy microphones that are compatible. I have an 814XL S,very similar to this but with more features, which is not for sale at this stage but was used by my son in film school some years ago. He and others produced a short film on it with very pleasing results.These cameras were about as good as super 8 cameras got back in the day.There is an instruction manual comes with it and the original box. It takes 6 AA batteries and I have tested without film that the camera is functioning ad motorised zoom works.

I am asking $180 for this.

I prefer pick up in Adelaide for this but would consider posting.

Ring me on 0417867476 if interested.

This is also posted on Gumtree.


No comments:

Post a Comment