Thursday, October 17, 2019

Yashica Super 60E Electronic Super 8 Movie Camera SOLD

THIS CAMERA HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

This Super 8 Film Movie Camera comes with it's own case,remote control,and instruction manual.It is in almost mint condition and I doubt that it was hardly ever used.There was evidence of leaking AA batteries in the handle when I got it but this does not hamper the operation of the camera.It runs on 4 AA batteries.I have not put a film through it but I am confident it works fine. It is a sturdy steel build.You will find some references to this on the internet.I have had other Yashica movie cameras and film cameras and they made very good cameras. A great brand from days gone .Pick up in Adelaide is preferred but I would consider posting it interstate.That would incur extra postage of course.This camera is also listed on Gumtree.

The price is $130.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment